Promoting French Programs online under one roof :
Our website lists over 22,000 programs from all French contents providers, with detailed search capacities, the contact details of sales executives, personalized alerts to monitor new information put online, our calendar of activities,…
TV France International attends major tradeshows and organizes its own events:
- Le Rendez-Vous, the French TV Screnings, presents a unique opportunity to view the latest and best French TV production, all completely digitised, in a first-class screening environment. In 2011, Le Rendez-Vous offered 220+ attending buyers the opportunity to screen 1,300 recent programs. All these programs remain available for online screening after the event, with priviledged access for Rendez-Vuos attendees. The event is by invitation only for buyers.
- a French umbrella booth at most key tradeshows : Natpe, Miptv, Mipcom, Discop Istanbul, Asia Television Forum, Sunny Side of the Doc
- focused promotional showcase events in various countries which enable buyers and sellers to meet and work in a casual yet business-oriented atmosphere, bringing the spirit of le Rendez-Vous to Tokyo,or Moscow for instance.
An international database, business intelligence tool that includes a number of strategic studies:
- Market reports
- Export statistics: publication of annual export sales figures by territory and by program genre
- Ratings survey: every month, Ratings from France! presents the ratings of a dozen programs aired in France and internationally.
- Model contracts
The benefits of membership
With a staff of ten, and a Board of Directors elected by the members of the association, TV France International offers the following services:
- Tools to understand the market: a customer database (over 15,000 contacts from broadcasters, DVD publishers, inflight distributors, VOD and mobile operators etc. ), overviews of the international market etc.
These tools are available online via an intranet and via our electronic publications sent by mail
- Direct access to the international market at preferential rates, via umbrella stands on key industry events (Natpe, Miptv, Mipcom, Discop Istanbul, Asia Television Forum, Sunny Side of the Doc), Le Rendez-Vous, the French TV screenings, hosting more than 220 foreign buyers, and showcase events such as in Tokyo or Moscow for instance.
- The opportunity to pload your catalog to TV France's site, which lists over 22,000 titles and offers some 5,000 titles for online screening.
How to join?
If you are a French production or distribution company, you can apply for membership by returning your membership form to us (annual fee: 1800 € HT)[nbsp]If you are involved int he TV industry with an interest in the international market, you can join us as an associate member by returning your membership form to us (annual fee: 3500 € HT)